One of the most popular and available procedurescosmetics paraffin is called today. It is used in many areas of the body, but is most often used for the face, hands and feet, and in anti-cellulite purposes.
During the procedure, applies wax knownits nourishing and moisturizing properties. It also helps to remove toxins from the body. Paraffin is known for the fact that very effectively on painful joints and other diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
For a long time paraffin keeps the heat a littlegiving it to the desired areas of the body. When he comes into contact with the skin, it creates a unique effect of the sauna. This opens pores and sweat glands are activated, through which the body out all accumulated in the body of harmful substances.
When the wax cools, it has a massage effect, as contracts after cooling.
You can try out at home paraffinconditions, and the results will not yield a similar procedure done at an expensive salon. But material costs will be much less.
MirSovetov paraffin to make your home and talk about all the intricacies of this procedure. Let's get started ...
Beautiful and well-groomed handles
Surely you have heard from friends about the benefits ofparaffin baths for hands, but still did not dare to carry out this procedure. Do not be lazy, because paraffin hand copes with problems such as peeling of the skin, heals small cracks, improves circulation. Suffice it to hold it a couple of times a month, and your hands will look perfect. Furthermore, the procedure is relaxing, especially if done with the addition of herbs and aromatic oils.
What we need:
- 400 grams of paraffin (buy in the pharmacy);
- High utensils that can be used for heating wax in a water bath;
- polyethylene gloves (can be ordinary packages);
- 2 terry mittens (or towels).
Heat the wax in a water bath so that it was not too hot. To do this, carefully check the temperature of his hand, the procedure can be started thereafter.
- Omit hands in paraffin. At the same time the fingers should be wide apart.
- Hold hands in the bath for several seconds.
- Pull your hands, hold for fifteen seconds, then immerse.
- Such movements "down - pulled", do 5-7 times.
- The most recent time omit hand with closed fingers.
- We put in the hands of plastic gloves on them - terry mittens.
- Keeping a mask for half an hour.
- After the required time, remove the gloves and gloves, and wax residues are removed from wrist to fingers.
- Grease hands with a nourishing cream.
Likewise, you can make and paraffin for the feet. Previously better to do pedicure.
Smoothes wrinkles, hydrates and nourishes the skin
Paraffin - a great way to pullskin, refresh it, make it more elastic. In fact, this kind of lifting therapy. Since this procedure tends to heat the skin, after it increases the effect of any deposited on face creams and masks significantly. Paraffin will be particularly useful for problem skin - dry and flaky.
paraffin method for the face is slightly different from the procedure used for the hands and feet.
First you need to prepare a person:
- Treat face cleanser with no alcohol in their composition;
- apply your favorite nutritious cream.
Starting the procedure:
- Once the wax is melted in a waterbath, begin to apply the first layer of cosmetic brush (paraffin should not be too hot, so as not to burn the skin). Avoid with space around the eyes and mouth and nostrils.
- On the first layer of wax, apply a pre-cooked gauze napkin (do it in the slot for the eyes, nose and mouth).
- On top of the cheesecloth inflict another 2 layers of wax.
- Now sit down comfortably in a chair or on the sofa and try to relax for half an hour.
- After the allotted time to rest, gently remove the mask (from the neck down and up).
- If particles of wax left on the face, wipe them with a towel soaked in warm water.
- With the help of a light massage, apply your skin nourishing cream.
Notable results of the paraffin can be seen after ten treatments. Do they need a day.
Within half an hour after the procedure is better not to go out. Changes in temperature can have a negative impact on your skin.
Super remedy for cellulite
In beauty salons have long usedparaffin wraps. Why not try and make them at home? With regular treatments you will see a noticeable effect - the body fat will melt before our eyes, the skin becomes elastic and smooth, will disappear "orange peel". Another significant plus - these wraps are a great way of preventing varicose veins.
The essence of the procedure, which is applied to the skin of seaweed with paraffin, was called "Parafango".
All you need to - buy in a drugstore orspecialty store ready-made mixture. If you find it did not work, prepare a mixture of their own, mixing the curative sea mud and paraffin (previously melted in a water bath). With a brush, apply the mixture, wrap the body of the film and wrapped in a blanket. It is advisable to do a course of ten treatments.
We treat the child paraffin baths
Most of these procedures are used totreatment of inflammatory processes in children. Paraffin applications are performed in different areas of the body and allow it to warm up as much as possible. Due to this, the skin begins to breathe better - enhanced sweating and thus from the body displays all harmful substances and toxins.
First you need to prepare a water bath:
- Take two pans - one more than the other.
- In a smaller pan put paraffin.
- At the bottom of a large saucepan put the stand (to pans do not touch each other) and pour water into it.
- Casserole with paraffin cover with a lid and set in a large saucepan.
- Put on medium heat.
- Heat the wax to 100 degrees, then remove from heat and cool to 50 degrees, at the same time do not remove the cover (it will take about an hour).
Go to the application of the wax procedure:
- Prepare in advance of the skin, which will be application - rinse it and wipe it dry with a towel (do not lubricate anything you need).
- Broad brush apply a thin layer and immediately wrapped with a cloth.
- On top put an oilcloth and wrap up warm scarf over the entire surface of the treated site.
- Harboring baby blanket and a half to two hours. Better yet, carry out the procedure for the night, a few hours before bedtime.
In paraffin has a number of contraindications, as well as many cosmetic procedures. Be sure to check with them before you get to this procedure:
- infectious diseases;
- purulent skin rash;
If you have other health problems, it is best to check at the holding of paraffin with a doctor.