The main indication for tooth whitening istheir dark color. Agree, very few people will be nice to smile when tooth enamel is gray. Having whitening some newfangled dental instrument can and do undermine the health of teeth. That is why many sometimes resorting to folk methods and use one of the great assets - tea tree oil.
Tea tree oil
If you decide to give up a visit to the dentist, and expressed a preference for home teeth whitening procedure, the ideal replacement peroxide and soda can be tea tree oil.
This plant belongs to the category of myrtle andNature is also the name of malelauka. It can be considered the birthplace of Australia, the healing properties of wood has opened the natives, who used oil plants for the treatment of many diseases. After some time, scientists have found a relationship between the bright smiles of the local population and the regular use of various tinctures and tea tree oil.
Later it began to be cultivated in New Guinea andNew Caledonia, are now grown in farms malelauku other tropical countries. Trees grow larger and "live" many hundreds of years, perfectly adapting to the climatic conditions.
Tea tree oil is prepared by grinding the leaves and their treatment with superheated steam, leaving a colorless liquid is released with a tart flavor and cold.
As part of a therapeutic agent produced about 80% of natural hydrocarbons and about 15% - cineole, which in large doses can cause irritation on the skin.
Tea tree oil, according to dentists, the best means to strengthen the tooth enamel. It is not only one tone whiten teeth, but also kills germs and bacteria in the mouth that much.
Use it must be with caution becauseat high concentrations of oil can be burned gums. Acquiring means in the pharmacy, it is necessary to ensure that the composition of 100 percent oil, otherwise it is not effective in whitening teeth.
Indications for tooth whitening:
- tooth enamel is yellow because of the frequent use of coffee, black tea and food with dyes;
- smoking was the reason that the teeth have lost the natural whiteness;
- tartar, bleeding gums problems.
Useful properties of tea tree
On oil today you can buy almost any pharmacy, hypermarket or specialty store.
Besides the fact that it effectively and efficiently makes teeth whiter, tea extract combats skin problems and hair, and also helps with these symptoms:
- pimples and acne;
- nail fungus, ringworm, diaper rash;
- insect bites;
- dandruff, pediculosis, appearance of skin parasites;
- oral infection.
Apply the oil and to disinfect wounds, prevention of dental caries, periodontal disease, gingivitis and stomatitis.
Features Teeth Whitening
The key benefits that distinguish thismeans of others, include the main thing - tea tree oil does not damage the tooth enamel and sparing effect on the coating. This is very important because the degradation of the coating makes the tooth more susceptible to any influence.
- tea tree extract positively affects the health of the gums, preventing bleeding, he gives them a healthy look and healing invisible wounds;
- long-term use of the drug helps to eliminate the old tartar and prevents the formation of a new one;
- the price of oil available in pharmacies, its naturalness and high quality;
- uluchaetsya microflora thanks to regular mouthwash tea tree oil, breath is neutralized. During the day, guaranteed fresh breath.
Cons of tea tree oil to the teeth:
- if the natural enamel color is gray in color, theoil will not be able to clarify it, because the action only applies to the plaque on the teeth. The same condition applies to the teeth, darkened as a result of the use of drugs;
- getting a large amount of tea tree extract in the stomach, can cause vomiting;
- discomfort from the fact that when hit funds for language and gums, there is their numbness.
Whitening at home
Recipes whitening tooth enamel tea tree oil:
- Teeth cleaning. Fulfilling the morning hygiene in the bathroom to brush his teeth. Thereafter, rinse the mouth with warm water boiled.
- Rinsing. In a glass of warm water, add a few drops of tea tree oil and rinse your mouth with this solution immediately before brushing the teeth. During this manipulation of the food on your teeth is softened, it will be easier to remove with a brush. When non-aggressive bleaching oil strengthens and gently cleanses the enamel.
- Bleaching. To quickly whiten your teeth, use this recipe: Mix two oil - lemon and tea tree. After the usual cleaning brush, apply to cleansed premix in an amount of 4 drops and brush your teeth for about 5 minutes. By connecting the oil is not only delicate bleaching, but also disinfection of the oral cavity, the destruction of various microbes.
Rinse the brush and apply it literally 3a drop of concentrated oil. Brush your teeth again. Attention is drawn to the fact that the taste of his specific, but you can quickly get used to it. During the procedure, you may receive a slight numbness in the tip of the tongue, lips or gums. This effect takes place rather quickly, also after the regular cleaning that you will not even notice.
Clearing teeth few minutes to wash them until the mouth does not taste oil remain.
Repeat 2 times a week, and you will have a snow-white smile, even with regular consumption of coffee or smoking.
Dentists recommend to carry out this procedurenot more than 2 times in seven days. All whitening course - a month. After this time, you will notice a tangible result, your teeth will be more smooth and white sand.
The break between the bleaching should be done in 2-3 months, allowing the teeth to "rest."
Tips in the bleaching:
- It is important not to exceed the maximum dose. To no harm to the enamel of the teeth to make brighter, enough only 2 small drops on the brush.
- If from the essential oil is very much burns the tongue or gums, you need to reduce the dosage of the drug.
- Always important to thoroughly rinse your mouth after brushing as long as does not remain an unpleasant aftertaste.
- At 100% only works not diluted tea tree oil.
Use means healingandbodywork not recommended in such cases:
- When tooth enamel is too thin and sensitive;
- during pregnancy. Can get to the small amount of oil the stomach, which in turn could have a negative impact on the child and the health of the expectant mother;
- postpartum lactation;
- age up to 15 years. One of the conditions of application of tea tree oil is formed and strong tooth enamel;
- allergic to the individual components of the preparation.
If contraindications to the use ofno, the tooth whitening is necessary to take only natural product that does not contain impurities and additives. Only in this case, you can expect a good result in the form of a dazzling smile and healthy teeth.