Shining appearance of the skin around the eyes is directly proportional to the timely meticulous care that we provide to her. This is the most delicate area of the face, and she will not tolerate neglect.
Why care for the skin around the eyes
Some of us, beautiful women, make two gross errors relative to the skin around the eyes:
- They feel that care of the area around the eye as well as for the entire facial skin:
- skin around the eye paying attention only when it appears at the first signs of aging.
Beauticians assure that regular special care for this part of the girl's face should be started as soon as they turn 20 years old. It would seem that there is no hurry, but physiology proves the opposite.
The skin surrounding the eyes is very sensitive toenvironmental factors, because it is - the most delicate area of all human skin. Under it there is no muscle, which could provide it with an additional tone or fat that can energize it.
There is nothing surprising in the fact that all oursmall sins - regular lack of sleep, stress, poor diet, alcohol, smoking, diseases of internal organs - appear immediately under the eyes is in the form of swelling, redness, excessive dryness, bluish or gray color. In the skin around the eyes do not have sufficient energy reserves to protect themselves.
Do not forget that all the emotions aspositive and negative, also tend to stay in the corners of the eyes in the form of wrinkles. And the same fate awaits primarily dry, devoid of nutrients skin than the one that receives constant hydration and nutrition.
And another very important point - not all women,unfortunately, the approach to the choice of decorative or cosmetic's Skin with due responsibility. It is often of poor quality or incorrectly picked up cosmetics blocks access the necessary oxygen to the skin around the eyes.
If we neglect the most basic rules of skin care around the eyes, by the age of thirty, his own reflection in the mirror will be a source of frustration and complexes.
Basic care for the skin around the eyes
The most effective way to care for delicate skin -washing. Do not spare yourself, irrigated face with lukewarm, if not cold water. Also it can be successfully temper the skin with a massage with ice, prepared on the basis of herbal broth or fruit juice. Such procedures increase blood circulation, metabolism, help skin breathe.
You can resort to simple massage: after water treatment is complete, close the eyes and pads of the middle and ring fingers follow the so-called "Stomping" movement (light, almost weightless pat) along the massage lines around the eyes. Take a walk through this "route" 2-3.
There is one very persistent misconception: to delay the onset of wrinkles, you need as soon as possible to start using anti-aging cosmetics. In fact it is not. Cosmetics for maintaining toned mature skin not only fit, but also hurt the one who does not know what a "crow's feet". Everything has its time. This means that a moisturizing or nourishing cream for the skin around the eyes needs to be selected in accordance with their age.
Gentle and easy maintenance
The "unobtrusive" to your care this delicatearea, the better. The masks for the skin around the eyes, cooked at home, are a major component of the struggle for a healthy radiant appearance.
Masks feeding the skin around the eye (1-2 times at 7-10 days).
- 1-2 drops of essential oil of wheat germMix with a few drops of purified water and rub the solution between the pads of the middle and ring fingers - so you warm fragrant nutrients. Tapping motions gently drive in the oil in the skin area around the eyes, making sure that the liquid has not got on mucous eyes. You can remove a mask in an hour - just remove residual oil with a paper towel.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal andgrind them in a blender. Mix oatmeal powder with 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of strong black tea. Add to the mix a little bit of boiled water, stir again. This mask is applied to the skin around the eyes for 20 minutes, then rinsed with warm water.
- Finely chop a few sprigs of parsley. Mix greens with a small amount of fat sour cream. 20 minutes to pamper the skin around the eyes prepared mask, then wash off with cool water.
- Ceilings strawberry fruit until the consistency of thickgruel. Arch her 1 teaspoon of honey. Put the mixture on the gauze and apply for 15 minutes over closed eyes. Take off the mask with a cotton swab dipped in milk.
Mask, moisturizing the skin (can be done in a day, especially for those who spend much time in front of computer).
- Break off the fleshy leaf agave (aloe)squeeze out of it a few drops of juice. Apply to the skin around the eyes. After a minute you will feel a gentle became your skin. The mask can not wash off.
- Excellent moisturizer for fine leather -peach, almond and apricot kernel oil. A couple of drops of any of these oils (to your taste), gently rub into the skin area around the eyes. If you make a mask for the skin around the eyes every day for a week, you can achieve stunning results.
Masks, soothing the skin (make, if necessary, when your eyes are tired or inflamed).
- 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers and 1 tablespoonspoon sage perebeyte in a blender to a powder. Pour the dry mix 150 ml of boiling water. Cover the bowl with a lid and wait 15-20 minutes. Drain, leaving the bottom of the dish only to be fed with slurry liquid. Add to 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese (9%). All mix well and cool. The skin around the eyes lubricate bold nutritious cream, put on top of a thick layer prepared mask. Rest for 20 minutes, then rinse with a mixture of warm water.
- The mask of cucumber - for all occasions. This is a great moisturizer and whitening agent, which energises tired skin. Cucumber pulp placed on the eyelids and the area, framing the eyes for 10-15 minutes and then removed using a paper napkin.
Masks, anti-aging skin around the eyes (do a course lasting from 2 weeks to 1 month).
- It tones the skin and smoothes fine wrinklescarrot mask the corners of the eyes. Select a small bright orange carrots (fruits are usually very juicy) and finely grate it. Squeeze the juice and mix it with 1 teaspoon of almond oil. Put the mixture into a glass jar and tightly closed lid for 2 hours in the refrigerator to submit. Then apply a light "stomping" movements on the skin around the eyes. After half an hour rinse with warm water, and then blot the oil cloth or cotton wool. The mask should be done every day for a month.
- Slice of ripe, but not overripe bananamix it with half a teaspoon of olive oil and half a teaspoon of vitamin E oil (available at any pharmacy). Apply the mask for half an hour, then rinse with warm water. Tool revives even the driest skin.
- Finely grate the cabbage leaf and squeeze the juice. A quarter teaspoon of brewer's yeast, 1 teaspoon honey and 2 teaspoons of almond oil
mix with cabbage juice. Keep the mask on your eyes for 20 minutes, then wash and lubricate the skin around the eyes with a nourishing cream.
The skin around the eyes due to the nature of itsthe structure is more sensitive to the whole, than the rest of the skin on the face. Therefore, after the application of various masks for the skin around the eyes, possible allergic reactions. Keep in mind that concentrated solutions of essential oils can not be used - they are very allergenic, always dilute them with water. The rest of the funds will also use caution, especially for the first time. Remember, no discomfort from the mask should not be. Feeling discomfort (burning, for example), immediately remove the mask and rinse the skin with plenty of running water.