If you are used to get acquainted with the composition of cosmeticsfor the face, you may have noticed an interesting pattern - almost every one of them, the presence of glycerol. This component facilitates effective moisturizing of the skin, restores its elasticity and supports the natural healthy color. By itself, the glycerin is mere penny, and you can find it at any pharmacy.
Glycerin - a transparent viscous substancedevoid of color and smell. Its main feature is an effective moisturizing the skin, and the lack of smell can add it to any compounds safely. The operating principle of the glycerol may be misleading - it penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, pulling out the liquid and keeps it on the surface, forming a thin protective plenochku. It is this state of affairs gave rise to prejudices about the dangers of this agent allegedly glycerine makes the skin even drier. In fact, the process of the impact of the drug on the skin is much more complicated and more interesting. It pulls moisture not only from the deep layers of the epidermis but also from the air itself, holding it on the surface. In any case, you can experience the incredible softness and tenderness after using glycerin.
However, without a "fly in the ointment," there has not been. Glycerol takes liquid from the air only on the condition that it is there. If you live in a region with a dry climate or choose to lubricate the skin with glycerin on a hot summer day, it really will "work" at the expense of your well water supplies. It should therefore be used only when glycerol humidity of 45%.
Another detail that you should know beforeuse glycerine - not to put it in its pure form. In cosmetics, it is always one of the many components with vitamins and oils. On average, its concentration is not more than 7-8%, so it is completely harmless. The same rule should be followed in the preparation of home remedies for skin care.
Useful properties of glycerol:
- Humidification - glycerol not only moisturizes the skin,but also returns to her natural color and shine. It is useful in the winter months when the body lacks vitamins and sunlight. Also suitable for softening rough skin.
- Smoothing - glycerin is included in allseries of anti-aging cosmetics as it helps the skin retain moisture and maintain elasticity. The tool fills the microscopic cracks in the dry aging skin, thus aligning its structure.
- Treatment - rather glycerin helps to get rid of eczema and prevent skin diseases, irritation.
- Protection - glycerin forms on the skin surfaceplenochku invisible eye that prevents microdamages, pollution, and reflects the attack of pathogens. Glycerine cream is very useful for the hands and face to take on the road, whether it's just a trip to another city, hop between continents or hike on the nature.
- Cleansing - effectively removes the glycerin fromskin surface trace contamination by cleaning every pore. If you mix it with rose water, you get an effective cleaning, softening and tonic. If they wipe your face every night before bed, then a week later the skin becomes velvety, disappear redness, acne will cease to appear.
- Power - glycerin restores and maintainsoptimum moisture balance, and can act as an effective means of nourishing. For this purpose it is necessary to add a little glycerin Nourishing Night Cream.
- Stain removal - often appear on the facespots and acne, especially in the colder months. Glycerin is slowly but surely help to get rid of this problem. To this end, it should be daily rubbed into the areas of concern, but it absolutely must comply with the dosage and not to get involved, wanting to quickly achieve a positive effect. If you overdo it with glycerol, it will only exacerbate the problem.
- Soft impact - glycerine for carefor sensitive skin prone to irritation. For the most part it has a protective effect, which does not allow external factors to cause irritation. But if you mix glycerin with specific components, it will provide a gentle yet powerful healing effect.
Glycerol, as can be understood, does not possessharmful properties in the literal sense of the word. However, like all therapeutic agents has its own characteristics and use of the dosage. You agree that even vitamin C in small orange pills can be harmful if it has a handful.
Caution for use of glycerol only three:
- Do not apply glycerin in pure form if the humidity is very low - it will pull water from the deep layers of the skin.
- Do not use glycerin with silicone - it may seem that way you will achieve even greater moisturizing and protective effect, but instead get a pretty dangerous mix.
- Be careful with the soap, which includedGlycerin is present - it washes away the melanin (skin pigment), so you run the risk to brighten for a couple of tones. But in some cases it is even on hand - in Japan and China Light "porcelain" skin is considered the crown of feminine beauty.
Masks with glycerol
Buy glycerin at any pharmacy. It is worth it inexpensive and sold in small bottles of dark glass. In this chapter MirSovetov tell you how to prepare effective face mask with glycerin for all occasions and for all skin types.
Recipes glycerol masks:
- Hydrating mask with a light cleansing effect- Liquid mix flower honey with glycerol in a ratio of 1: 1, pour 3 tablespoons. l. of cold water and stir until complete dissolution of all ingredients. When the structure is smooth, add 1 ch. L. chopped in a coffee grinder oat flakes, stir again and apply on clean dry face for 15 minutes. This mask is recommended for dry and normal skin.
- In order to properly moisturize the skin, mix 2 tbsp. l. water for 1 hour. L. glycerol and type 1 egg yolk. The resulting composition treat your face and leave for 15 minutes. The skin then immediately become silky and very soft.
- Instantly wake up and feelreborn help toning mask for dry, normal and combination skin. Cut the lemon slice as finely as possible (do not remove the peel), in 2 tbsp. l. Stir 1 h water. l. glycerin, add 1 yolk, 1 hr. l. 20% of sour cream or natural cream. The resulting mask apply to the skin, and after 15 minutes. rinse with warm water.
- Vitamin mask will help to survive difficult forleather winter. To begin, prepare the usual mashed potatoes. To do this, boil 1 potato in the skin, clean, mash and add a little milk or cream. Mix 1 tbsp. l. podostyvshego mashed potatoes with 1 egg yolk, 1 ch. l. honey and 1 tbsp. l. olive oil. If there is no olive, sunflower, refined, you can take odorless. Dissolve 1 hour. L. glycerol in 2 tbsp. l. of water and add to bulk. Stir the mixture thoroughly, apply for 15 minutes.
- For fast and efficient purification of oily andprone to oily skin World Council recommends to make a mask on a clay basis. To this 0.5 hour. L. glycerine dissolve in 2 tbsp. l. water and gradually add clay powder until a creamy mass. Clay can take any of your choice: white, green, blue. Allow the mask on your face for 10-15 minutes. and rinse with water. Similarly, also be added dissolved in water in glycerol ready clay masks.
- Oily skin will cease to be uncomfortable,if from time to time to treat her mask on decoction of birch buds. It's really a wonderful tool to quickly restore the sebaceous glands and removes existing irritation. Birch buds can be assembled independently in the early spring or buy dried in a pharmacy. Pour 1 tbsp. l. Article 0.5 of the kidneys. boiling water and heated to very low heat for 5 minutes. Cool, filter and dilute in broth 1 tbsp. l. white or green clay. It should get a creamy consistency. Add 3 drops of camphor spirit, 0.5 parts. L. glycerin and apply the mixture on your face for 20 minutes.
- Universal glycerol mask for all occasionslife. It moisturizes, softens, heals and tightens the skin. In a small saucepan, boil 1 tbsp. water, reduce heat to low and sprinkle in 2 tablespoons. l. chamomile flowers, cover and leave for 5 minutes. At this time, chop 1/4 Art. raw white rice and Article 0.5. oatmeal in a blender or coffee grinder. The resulting mass is mixed with 2 tbsp. l. clay powder (white or pink clay) and gradually pour the chamomile in a pot with broth without removing it from the heat. Continuously stir until you get a thick consistency. Add the "potion" 1 tbsp. l. glycerol and 2 aloe leaf. It is desirable to withstand before it in the refrigerator at least a week and milled in the blender. You can now remove the brew from the heat and crush his blenders. Cool mask and transfer to a small jar. When storing it in a refrigerator, it does not lose its beneficial properties for about 10 days. Daily apply a mask before going to sleep for 15 minutes, and after a few days you will notice that the shine had disappeared, and the skin was soft and velvety.
- Another effective remedy for acne and oilygloss, but it has a more dramatic impact in contrast to previous masks only dries the skin, but it does not supply nutrients. But the effect is noticeable after the first application. Mix 1 tbsp. l. with ammonia for 1 hour. L. glycerin and 2 tablespoons. l. cologne, add 4 tbsp. l. water and every morning wipe the face lotion obtained.
- Continuing the theme of lotions, not to mention theherbal composition, the recipe of which has long been very popular among lovers of homemade cosmetics. It is suitable for all skin types, providing instant tonic and cleansing effect. In equal proportions, mix chamomile, mint, lemon zest, mountain ash berries (fresh or dry). Measure out 2 tbsp. l. herbal mixture and pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, put in a water bath for 25 minutes. After that, cover with a lid and allow to fully cool. Skip infusion through a fine sieve, add 1 tbsp. l. cologne and 1 ch. l. glycerin, stir and pour into the prepared lotion bottle (better if it is made of dark glass). Treat them to the face, neck and décolleté every morning.
Recipes for homemade cosmetics for the face with glycerinthere are so many, but each of them glycerine acts as an auxiliary element, but not the main one. If you are still in doubt about the usefulness and effectiveness of this tool, remember the world-famous Japanese model and simply beautiful woman Masako Mizutani. In its 47 years, it looks better than some 20-year-old girl.
Of course, the secret of youth is not onlyglycerin, but also in the absence of bad habits, nutrition and high-grade dream, but a cause of aging and deterioration of skin condition is precisely the lack of moisture. Over the years, the skin loses vital moisture and as a result becomes flabby, wrinkled and dry. Glycerol does not prevent such a development, but most of its delays and prolongs youth. And if you use it with the right accompanying ingredients, the effect will increase tenfold!
One of the most suitable "companions" of glycerolis vitamin E, without which the skin also can not do. The easiest way to buy ampoules with vitamin E in the pharmacy and mixed with glycerol (10 vials of 50 mL of glycerol). Wipe the face of this lotion every morning, and the skin retain natural beauty for years to come. If you comply with the few rules for the use of glycerin to prepare homemade cosmetics, you can achieve amazing results and, mind you, for very funny money!