Plump and sensuous lips were at all timessymbol of female attractiveness and sexuality. Voluminous shapes chained male gaze, instantly charming and enticing the stronger sex. Modern methods of lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid comes to the aid of people who want to change their appearance.
What is hyaluronic acid?
The well-known concept in the medical fieldHyaluronic acid is a substance secreted by fibroblasts contained in human skin - the intercellular space of the dermis. Such a component is necessary for the body, since the glycosaminoglycan is involved in tissue hydration and reconstruction. As a result of the normal production of hyaluronic acid, the cells can be satisfied in full measure, and the outer skin looks firmer, fresh and tightened.
The principle of treatment is based on the deliberateintroducing acid into the tissue, based on the idea to provide an alternative source of material that allows cells to regenerate the necessary hydration and physically to increase their volume. About how there is lip augmentation procedure, describe in detail MirCovetov.
Hyaluronic acid, which is alsocalled contouring, are used to simulate certain zones person: replenishment convexity cheekbones and chin; increasing the volume of the lips, emphasizing their contours and eliminating asymmetries. In addition, this technique is used for the purpose of correction of superficial wrinkles, folds and embossed leather. The most common injection allow to fill nasolabial folds, clean vertical wrinkles above and below the lips, as well as in the area between the eyebrows. If it is not about the aesthetic and medical problem, then the contour is assigned to patients requiring changes shape a person injured as a result of injury or disease.
As an active material for injectionhyaluronic acid professionals typically use biodegradable fillers made on the basis of non-animal origin acid. They have varying degrees of thickness and are completely safe to use. The most well-known brands of fillers - is Teosyal, Juvederm, Restylane, Surgiderm and others.
Lip augmentation by hyaluronic acid. May be appointed as the deformation when traumatic tissue and congenital flaws - indistinct contours, narrow proportions, etc. The procedure is carried out in two ways: tissue filling to increase, as well as increased red border. In this case, you can adjust both the upper and lower lip.
Indications for injections of hyaluronic acid
According to statistical studies, over 30%women in the world use the services of beauticians for the purpose of contour correction lips. This is not surprising, since this method is the most safe and effective. Experts divided patients resorting to hyaluronic acid injections into three groups:
- Girls in the age group of 17 to 18, as well asfrom 25 to 32 years. Women in this category use the service contour plastic lips in order to improve the aesthetic factor, because at that age talk about the elimination of visible flaws is not necessary. The main result that targeted patients - giving lip sexuality, attractiveness and approach to the ideal image.
- Women aged between 32 and 50 years. The purpose of contouring treatments for this category of patients is becoming prevent signs of aging early.
- The ladies at the age of 50 years with severesigns of aging skin. In this case, the purpose of hyaluronic acid injections becomes: removal and correction of age-related changes, removal of wrinkles in the area around the lips, filling the tissue to maintain a clear path, lifting corners of the mouth and increase elasticity.
Carrying out the procedure and the effect of
Indeed, the contour of the lips -effective and virtually painless method to give them aesthetic appeal, as well as correction of unwanted changes. Hyaluronic acid in the "links" of water molecules procedure, whereby the substance accumulates in the zone where the injections were performed. As a result, the patient receives a voluminous lips with a smooth contour and lack of wrinkles.
Session time of administration of the drug can takefrom 15 to 60 minutes, depending on the desired effect and the complexity of its achievement. Since the lips - it is a sensitive area, the procedure should be carried out under the guidance of an experienced beautician and always with local anesthesia or anesthetic. As a rule, the patient does not feel discomfort at the time of the injections, but to complete the contouring may appear slight redness, swelling, or edema, which take place over the next 2:00. The final visible effect will be noted later, 48 hours after the session because you need some time to evenly distribute the material within the tissue and "tied" to the desired area of a sufficient volume of water molecules.
The result of the operation will delight infor 6-8 months, but in some cases, doctors prescribe second correction is already on the 3-4 month. This usually happens in complex cosmetic cases that require a change of the asymmetry of the lips, because the problem area should "get used" to the primary changes, in order to avoid damage or tearing of soft tissue.
The postoperative period in each patientis individual and assigns it to the attending physician. Typically, the first 24 hours after the procedure recommended cold compress attachment 5 to 10 times per day, while the reception desensitizing agents. As required, the specialist may prescribe massage, physiotherapy manipulations or antibiotics. However, in all cases is to avoid overheating in the sun, trauma and intensive physical exercise.
Benefits contouring procedures
Lip augmentation using hyaluronic acid injection has a number of huge advantages. Let us consider in more detail each of them:
- naturalness of the result: his lips are plump with no visibility of cosmetic intervention;
- the procedure does not cause allergic reactions, because the chemical composition of the drug is the most similar to the natural acid released by the body;
- no age limits: increase lips by this method can be 17 years, because this type of intervention is minimal risk of complications;
- reversibility of the action - the substance introduced gradually resorbed and eventually acid loses its strength, like that patient in the case of undesired result.
Disadvantages of hyaluronic acid injections
Despite the universal recognition and a number of advantages, this cosmetic surgery has its drawbacks:
- the high cost of contouring - the average price for this pleasure is from $ 1,000, of course, depending on the complexity of the case and the quality of the filler;
- short duration of effect - it can be a significant disadvantage if the result is made a good impression.
The average period, after which need to re-correction of the lips is 6 months.
Warnings to the procedure
Hyaluronic acid - it is a natural substance, but cases of intolerance to this component have been observed in clinical practice. Consider the main contraindications to the use of the drug:
- the presence of autoimmune diseases;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- allergic reaction to local anesthesia;
- skin disorders, including acne and herpes;
- scars and scars in the lip area;
- hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid;
- availability of third-party lips fillers.