Today, it will not surprise anyone in the drawingsnails glow in the dark nail polish and even coated with pieces of plain paper. Manicure with foil - it is a new trend of nail art that has managed to gain popularity among fans of nail design.
For those girls who are not afraidexperiment MirSovetov proposes to make an unusual manicure with foil. Immediately it should be noted that the use of foil do not need the food that is available in the arsenal of every housewife kitchen helpers, and special - cosmetic. Buy an element of decor can be the online store or specialty store products for nail service. It can be sold in rolls, strips or loose-leaf. You can buy a transfer foil and ordinary, with a protective film without her. The choice of material will depend on your desire and conceived ideas.
Depending on the application and structure, several types of foil may be seen in the store:
- Sheet. This thin sheet of foil which is wrapped into a roll and packed in a plastic box. Films presented in a variety of colors, can be patterned and other decorative elements.
- Embossing. Material different texture. It can be both smooth and rough surface. It can be sold in single sheets or stickers. Fastened to the nail by means of heat (for example, using a hair dryer) or a special adhesive. Foil may also be sold in the form of patterns based on adhesive or with a continuous coating.
- Thermo. To cover the nail warm air needed to the material became more elastic and pliable.
- Stickers on a sticky basis. Convenient for the first application.
If you are going for the first time to work with the foil,it is best to purchase a transfer foil. It is inexpensive and sold in small rolls. With such a material easier to work. Its surface can be smooth, embossed, and also with different patterns.
Foil can be applied both on natural nails, gel-coated with varnish or lacquer ordinary and on artificial.
What is needed for a manicure
For independent performance manicure with foil you will need:
- nail polish (color choice at your discretion);
- sharp nail scissors;
- special glue;
- cotton swab;
- a toothpick or thin needle;
Before you begin working with foil, it should lead the nails in order. Since such a manicure is to attract attention, it is necessary to take full responsibility for the preparation.
Remove the old paint nail polish remover. Inspect the nail plate. If the nails were covered with bright paint, he could stay on the edges. Then you need to give the desired shape of the nail. Make sure that the nails have the same length, and did not differ from each other. You should also remove the cuticle using tweezers or nail scissors. If you do not edging manicure - use a stick from an orange tree and a means to soften the cuticles.
Please note that it is desirable to manicure the day before with foil. In this case, your nails will look neater.
Everything you need you already have remainedpatience and endurance. If in the process of working with the foil you will be nervous, this may have a negative impact on the result. Foil - a delicate and whimsical material, and if the surface cracks and creases - presentable coating will be broken.
- Cover the nails with varnish. It will serve as both a basis and a protective coating.
- Wait until the paint is dry, and proceed to cover the nail plate color varnish. It is possible to make one layer or two.
- Do not wait until the paint is completely dry, you canstart laid out pieces of foil. To do this, use a toothpick or a needle. Carefully take the foil and lay out patterns. Distribute the elements over the surface can be a cotton swab.
- After completion of the work with the foil need to fix the result. This can be done using a special glue or nails covered with transparent varnish.
How to deal with transfer foil:
- Take the foil and nail clippers. You need to make certain the workpiece dimensions.
- To perform a conventional embossing lacquer, you must first apply to the nail clearcoat.
- It is necessary to wait until the paint is almost dryand only then cover the nail glue to the transfer foil or a special emulsion. Attention! At this stage of the work can not use the PVA glue or any other adhesive (including artificial nails for bonding). When buying a foil ask the seller what you need glue, because these materials are sold separately.
- Take the tweezers and carefully attach the workpiece to nail her. The matte side of the foil to be in contact with the surface.
- Carefully, using a cotton swab or a special spatula, flatten the surface of the material.
- Now you need to remove the foil with a fingernail. Do it sharply, pulling the free edge. If done correctly, it should be imprinted pattern on the nail, and in the hand you will have a transparent film.
- This manicure will not last long, soAttach the work and put the nail transparent varnish. Of course, it is a little mute glossy shine foil, but with such a coating, you will shine three to five days.
It is possible to cover the foil nail plate completely and use the material for design.
In light night spotlight looks spectacular on the nails of gold, silver or mirrored manicures. When working with such a foil need to be very careful and do everything very carefully.
Foil - Material cranky, so you need to know how to handle it. These simple tips will help you to easily cope with the task and get a good result:
- foil "under the gold" work carefully, because it is very thin and easy to break;
- Before you begin to manicure, prepare in advance everything you need and cut sharp nail scissors foil;
- Do not touch your fingertips to the procurement, because the foil is easy to stick and can be imprinted on the skin;
- do not try to save time, cover with foil all the nails at once. It is better to work in series and not in a hurry;
- due to the fact that the foil is easy to tear, you willjust one more chance. Therefore, if the material does not directly lay down as the need to plant it has not come back. To avoid mistakes, just take a few pieces of wool or thick towels and moisten them lightly with water. Wet "tool" to move the workpiece will be easier, and dry - flatten the foil from the folds;
- it may happen that the foil does not adhere to the nail. This means that the varnish has dried up. In this case, you can apply a little colorless varnish on the place where there should be a foil and attach it;
- not to be confused with the fact, which side should stick, you can touch the free edge of the foil or a fingernail to scratch;
- remove the foil from the nail plate is very simple - it should take advantage of the usual nail polish remover and cotton pad.
Look beautiful drawings on the nails with a French or an abstraction layer. So do not be afraid to experiment, and then you will have every time an unusual manicure.