Nail is a complex, time-consuming procedure that takes a long time. But that will not do in order to look beautiful and attractive?
Exquisite Manicure, especially madeown hands, will be doubly please you and all the people around you. The reasons why many women do yourself a manicure at home - a lack of sufficient free time, save money, a simple human interest and a desire to do something original.
To build the process bring you only positive emotions, you must become familiar with all the nuances of the procedure.
- 1 What technologies are used to nail?
- 2 What are the tools and materials needed for the procedure?
- 3 How to extend nails on tips?
- 4 Features of nails on forms
What technologies are used to nail?
Currently, the most commontechnologies are gel nails and acrylics. These tools are applied on top of the artificial nails, which are the usual plastic plates. Plates can be attached completely different shape.
Acrylic is a polymer whichhardens when mixed with the monomer powders. Gel - a liquid mixture of the monomers and polymers which only solidifies in contact with the surface od ultraviolet rays. The first and the second material has its positive and negative sides.
Gel beginners are more comfortable, since itIt has a thick consistency, which does not spread quickly. The gel does not harden instantly as acrylic, it is more transparent, they can easily decorate nails "aquarium".
Automatically the question arises, whythen nail salons masters use acrylic? Only by definition can be achieved acrylic shapes and lines. It not recommended to use for acrylic nails at home, due to the fact that it is highly toxic and volatile.
Just a few seconds the smellIt spreads throughout the room, and if you have small children at home? In nail salons, to quickly remove the odor acrylic establish special hood with powerful fans. Thus, preferable to work at home gel.
The main methods of nails are on tips and forms. With TIPS, you can build up your nails faster Sanchez Forms, but you can not make them elegant.
What are the tools and materials needed for the procedure?
Now that we know how to build up the nails and which is used in this technology, consider the tools and materials with which it will be possible to achieve excellent effect.
The most essential thing in the build-up procedureNails - a UV lamp. It does not matter if you do acrylic or gel extensions. In the first case, it is useful only for the final drying of the coating layer, and in the second case it is necessary if you want to experiment with color gels or service jacket. It is better to buy a UV lamp power of 30-37 watts. It will not fail you.
Following the necessary toolsBe sure to buy - this shovel for moving away the cuticle and nail files. They are available in any manicure set. Purchase forms or tips, which are usually sold with glue. If there is no glue, it will have to buy separately. For the gel need synthetic flat brush for acrylic is better to use natural teardrop brush. For forms, will need tweezers.
Now for the materials and products forcapacity, it is not necessary for them to save money. The fact that poor quality products can cause damage to the nail, because they will not get access to oxygen, therefore, will be in microbes opportunities for development.
So, we need:
- Gel building;
- acrylic powder;
- surface finish;
- disinfectants - "Bacillol" (used tool) and "Kutasept" (used for the hands);
- starter preparation - adhesive bonder;
- dehydrator (mixture to dry the nail plate);
- preparation for a reliable artificial material with a natural - primer;
Purchase goods only from approved merchants in specialized points of sale or online stores.
How to extend nails on tips?
It's pretty simple:
- As it was mentioned above, to increase the nails with TIPS is easier Sanchez Forms. If you are the first time to increase the nails at home, we recommend you to first try this option.
- The first thing to do is to disinfect the tools and hands.
- Then raskladyvaemtipsy ahead and selectmost appropriate width. Tipsy attach form that you previously chose for himself. Now, when the artificial nails ready prepared original plate.
- With shifts the inner lining of the blade, grind the top layer of the nail nail file to remove the natural shine. Shortens the length of the nail. Perform all operations carefully to prevent damage to the nail.
- Treated nails are dried and covered kutaseptom dehydrator.
- Now you can break to the label TIPS. First, glue is applied to the surface, it is distributed evenly over the nail and then applied TIPS. After tips correction, it firmly press down to the natural nail and hold a couple of minutes. Incidentally, the adhesive used for fixing the tips, has antiseptic properties and is often used for wound healing in cases of failure of artificial nails.
- Glue must be all 10 nails, then you cango to the next stage - drawing on natural nails and Bonder primer (for gel). Bonder should be dried using ultraviolet lamp for about 2 minutes. Better not to overdry, then the nails will not be brittle.
- The final stage - applying to the surfacebuilding gel (acrylic). The material layers must be applied, it is applied most at the center, smaller at the edges to form a natural shape. If you use gel, do not forget it in the end polimerizovatultrafioletovoy lamp. After all 10 nails are ready, they are adjusted sawing and finishing are covered with gel. This gel is dried under a UV lamp for 2 minutes.
Features of nails on forms
We already know how to build up the nails on the tips, the process capacity to shape almost identical, but it takes longer and requires good dexterity.
First prepared nail plate asdescribed above, but instead of TIPS are now going to use the form. Form is a patterns, which generate the original model nail for each finger separately. The form is folded in half and set under the nail plate. Excellent fixation is achieved by means of an adhesive edge.
Then nails applied material anduniformly distributed over the surface. Using metal forceps, the nails can be sleeker. To this must be compressed on the sides not yet fully solidified material. The remaining manipulations are identical.