Our hands give us all the information: how much we are doing as much work done on the house as well take care of themselves. If manicure is correct, then it will cease to take too much time, and the handle will always look neat and sleek.
Preparation of polish
Of course, if there is a need to bring in armsthe order completely, you need to start with giving the desired shape and nail cuticle removal. Remember that nails do not become brittle, they should be to file before lowered into the water. After the manicure is over, you are ready to nail polishing.
Prepare the working place which willpaint your nails. It should be well lit, direct hands on light table light bulb. Put a few of ear cotton sticks, toothpicks, cotton pads and, of course, the nail polish remover. If you are not preceded today full coverage nail polish, add also sticks to the cuticle and nail file.
To make it easier was to remove uneven cash lacquercuticles should start to treat your hands with a nourishing cream. At the same time you can spend for themselves a simple hand massage that will allow them to look even better than before. But in any case, do not leave the program and cream to the nail plate - it is fraught with the fact that the nail does not lie flat and long on the nails is not delayed.
Hence the next step: degreasing nails. Dip a cotton ball in nail polish remover and thoroughly clean them every nail. So the nails will be fully prepared for a quality cover decorative lacquer. But do not rush immediately after applying it, the acetone evaporates from the nail, but not so soon. His remaining particles are also able to destroy the structure of the varnish and you run the risk that he starts to get off too quickly. Wait 2-3 minutes - this will be enough.
Many people neglect the basics of buying,Considering that so save money without losing quality. In fact it is not. The base is important not only because it preserves color nail polish longer, but also because it protects the fragile nail plate from nail decorative effects.
And, of course, good news for lovers"French manicure" - using a permanent basis under the nail, you can avoid the appearance of pigmentation on the nails than keep their natural color and beauty, and do not hesitate to apply clearcoat. Thus, using as a basis for nails, you save on means to strengthen them and repaint nails less than save himself varnish.
Covering colored lacquer
The basis under the lacquer dries very quickly, because afterits application wait a few minutes. Once you see that it is dry, proceed to the normal application of varnish. Shake the vial, warming his warmth of your hand - so paint will get a smoother texture and will go to the nail as much as possible precisely.
Then proceed with the application of the first layer. In the brush should not be too much polish, but too little - too bad. As always, the ideal would be a happy medium. Ideally (unless, of course, the nails of medium length or short) amount of varnish should be enough to cover even one nail, no more, no less.
Painting should begin from the middle, thenthe base plate, then move to the edges. Covering nail one stroke - is wrong. For the next nail is required to dip the brush into the paint, even if you think the nail on her left enough to cover.
Nails need to start painting with the little finger, and beholdthumbs of both hands are better left for last - so you can manage without a loss to correct some minor errors. If you see that wounded a large area of the skin, use a cotton swab or toothpick. However, if you see that remove the skin gently with a varnish can not leave him alone - during the day, he erased himself.
Always use two coats of varnish, no matter what colorit may be - light or dense and rich. So you will be able to fully enjoy the true color of the applied varnish and so it will be more even lie down and look neater on the nails.
So, expect a long time until the first layer does not hardenIt should be enough five minutes. And proceed to the second layer. Start with the little finger, the system is the same: first, middle, and then the foundation, and then the edges. The second layer is dry as long as possible, if you can hold for 20 minutes, the lacquer must dry thoroughly.
By the way, we do not recommend buying the so-calledfast drying. Unfortunately, for a long time it is proved that the promised saving of time is not justified. Best of all, if you spend money on high-quality lacquer, which will go to an even layer, if not faster, but better quality and last longer to freeze on the nail.
Whether to use a fixing agent forlacquer, of course, up to you. Its application will allow longer hold on the nails, reduce their peel, especially with soft nails and varnish to give extra shine. But it should be noted that the fixer is not so important if you have used the foundation.
Of course, no guide is complete withouta few useful tips that you can use, but can not use. healingandbodywork offers to consider some useful things that you might not have thought ever:
- After use, the neck of the bubble betterjust dry with a varnish on, and then shut down. Store in a dark vial is necessary and possible, a cool place (of course, not in the refrigerator). So it will last as long as possible.
- Nails dry best in normal conditions, if they are lowered into the cold water or blowing on them to start, the paint may become darker.
- To check whether it is already possible to startwork, gently blot the last nail is painted ... language. If you taste tasted lacquer and chemistry, even light, the varnish is still quite stable and from work yet to be little refrain.
- You can purchase for yourself and polishing supplies from time to time to polish the surface of the nail.
- On strong nails varnish keeps better than soft. Because heal and strengthen nails, this will help to keep a nice manicure.
- Usually we paint your nails at night. For this purpose, long-invented a special oil, which can be covered with a top layer of varnish, thus saving it from the print blankets or sheets.
- In short nails is better not to apply a thick coating, it will not look tidy. Thick paint over for long nails. But, of course, it is also a matter of taste.
- Remove paint, got on the skin, it is best after the varnish is completely dry.
- All housework is done with gloves, it will not only preserve youthful skin, but also stop the flaking varnish of water and household chemicals.
Adhering to these rules of simple, yourpens will always look sleek and unsurpassed. And you'll always be confident, because our hands - always in sight and so nice they boast.