Long gone are the days when color nail polishI had to fit the color handbag or shoes. Today in vogue originality. Water manicure, bright and attractive, able to be both daily and festive and unusual. And to do it, it is not necessary to go to a beauty salon, it easily can be done at home.
What do I need?
Any manicure looks best on well-groomednails. Because to begin to give them the desired shape, and then remove the cuticle, pre-steam the skin. When the nails given the proper form, and they look carefully, prepare the accessories that you will need to create a water manicure:
- more dense dry napkins;
- cotton swabs and sticks;
- toothpick or sewing needles;
- tool polish remover;
- sufficiently deep and wide container with water;
- Scotch clerical narrow or fat cream for the hands;
- from 2 to 5 varnishes contrasting colors for the pattern;
- lacquer base in any color;
- nail-hardener or color enhancer.
To this unusual type of manicure turned out the first time, you need to know a few secrets that will certainly come in handy in the process.
Secret 1. You will need very cheap varnish. The advantage in this case is that they take too long to dry and manicure for water is just what we need! But expensive paints that dry quickly, simply dry out before the coating of the nail plate.
2. The secret of water to perform this type of manicure should not be hot, so paint will dry too quickly, before hitting the nail. It is best to use water at room temperature.
Secret 3. To design an unrivaled and creative, choose contrasting shades of varnishes.
Secret 4. Do not defeat the application of the foundation and a fixative. The base can be any shade: colorless, white, pearl - each. But fixer is important because a layer of varnish applied is very thin and the pattern will be easily damaged.
- The first thing you need to degrease the nails as nailIt will keep them better. Moisten a cotton ball in nail polish removal fluids and wipe each nail, wait a few minutes to erode the liquid.
- The next step - is the application of a lacquer base. Suffice it to just one layer, above all, let it dry thoroughly.
- Now we need to protect the cuticle from getting at her nail polish. For this purpose, the two most common ways:
- neatly pasted each nail with tape so that the "outside" was only the nail plate;
- the area around the nail is very generously lubricate fat cream for hands. By the way, for such purposes is fine and oil for cuticles.
What if water manicure still does not work?
Even despite its ease of execution,manicure water sometimes does not work. MirSovetov recommended to get acquainted with the most common errors in the application of water-based pattern to continue not to repeat them:
- water tank should be wide enough to insert fingers into it without touching the edges, and deep enough to dive under the nails did not reach the bottom;
- contaminated toothpick can spoil the whole pattern, do not forget it is not only wipe, but also change in time;
- if you see that the paint is too viscous to carry the water manicure, try to dilute it a little nail polish remover and shake thoroughly, and only then proceed to the drawing;
- toothpick to remove excess paint from the water, when it lowered the finger, it is imperative, otherwise these particles can ruin the whole design, make it blurry.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Water Manicure
Of course, the merits of the water is very manicurea lot of. These include originality, variety of options and the inexhaustible creativity of patterns. It should be noted that the water or as it is called, marble manicure can be worn in everyday life, and as he is perfect for the "publication".
But if he has any shortcomings? Perhaps it can be attributed to the elapsed time to perform a manicure. It is also one of the few flaws can be quite a large amount of varnish, which will be spent on the pattern. But if we remember that the water manicure does not require the purchase of expensive resources, then this deficiency can also be considered negligible.
So, make your nails look unbeatable,originality and creativity, to spend an hour of time and enough water to make a manicure. And then you will always be pleased to boast its sleek handles.