Despite all the warningsdermatologists about the dangers of overuse of the sun, tanned skin remains in the perception of many factors of sexual attractiveness, success, a sign of physical health. And there is a reason, because the sun's rays are really needed us for a healthy existence, the lack of them leads to various violations.
Under the influence of solar radiation absorption occurs further processing and vitamins D, E, ascorbic acid, fat, protein, micronutrients.
Moderate sun baths are useful, they extendour lives. It is known that vitamin D, which is actively produced by the body when exposed to sunlight, protects against metabolic disorders, due to which the development of various heart diseases, diabetes, osteoporosis and some other diseases. Of course, vitamin D can be administered in the form of tablets, but the most simple and natural way, and without danger of overdose - is sunlight. If the level of this vitamin in the blood is sufficient, its production is stopped, no matter how much you do not sunbathe. It is believed, to obtain the desired dose of vitamin D, is enough only twice a week for 15 minutes to conduct outside with an open face and hands. So, if you are taking a sunbath only for health, while sun exposure can be minimized.
But if the first place is beauty, notRemember the simple rules, implementation of which will achieve the desired effect, without undue risk to health. After all, despite their usefulness and necessity, the sun's rays bring with them a significant threat. It was defending himself from their influence, healthy skin generates a special pigment melanin darkens, that is covered with a tan.
Rules beautiful tan
To start, determine your phototype.
If you have a milky white skin, freckles, blondeyes and hair, it is likely that your first photo type, so-called & laquo; Celtic & raquo ;, and sunbathing under the open sun you should not. Your skin produces almost no melanin and burns are inevitable. If you have very dark hair and black eyes, we see the question of the tan disappears by itself! Why You? Well, if your photo type - 2, 3, 4 (out of five), you can tan, but you must follow some simple rules:
• First, the tan gradually. If you strive to achieve a chocolate color for a couple of days, then nothing good will come of it, tan in this case occurs due to damage of molecules with melanin located in the surface of the skin, the risk of getting not tan, and burns to the skin is great, but to keep a quick tan It will not last long. Let the first sunbathing will be 5-10 minutes in an hour, maybe a little longer if you have dark skin. After a day can be increased up to tanning time 15-20 minutes per hour.
• Secondly, try to sunbathe in the earlymorning, at least up to 11-00 or after 16-00. It was during those hours when the sun's rays fall on the ground at an angle, and get a tan - strong, beautiful and durable.
• Third, use protective equipment(Day creams, gels, lotions) with sufficient effect, though it is desirable to protect not only the index was SPF (anti-B rays) and UVA (anti-A-rays). Just A rays are responsible for the effect of & laquo; photoaging & raquo ;, they penetrate deeper than in the rays and damage & laquo; frame & raquo; skin, its collagen fibers. It was under their influence, the skin becomes loose, wrinkled, loses its firmness. In addition, the spectrum of A rays kill white blood cells - a vital part of the human immune system, as well as change the structure of skin cells, causing various allergic reaction to sunlight. But burns, redness of the skin - this is a work-in-rays, in addition, they affect the human DNA, which can lead to serious disease.
• Do not forget the daily use means & laquo; after sun & raquo ;, moisturizing nourishing agents.
• Protect your lips! Lipstick with a protective effect (maybe hygienic) or sun-pencil, a necessary component of the summer beauticians, because lip skin does not form melanin and completely vulnerable to ultraviolet light.
•, after If you are sunbathing near the pondBathing will help wipe with a towel, or a drop of water in the body may play a role of mini-lenses, amplifying radiation, causing burns to the skin and causing an uneven tan. Note also that the sand and water table, increase the intensity of the sunlight, which also provokes burns for a short time sunbathing.
• Protect your eyes and skin of eyelids! Hat with a brim and sunglasses - the bright sun, at rest on the beach is absolutely essential items of equipment. Points will not only protect the eyelid skin which is very thin and delicate, but also will save a lot of trouble of appearing at burns of eyes, type photokeratitis, fotokonyunktivita and corneal degenerative changes. Points must be of good quality, so carefully study the inscriptions on the rim and the label before you buy them. Ideally, all sunglasses should have a label with the schedule of the spectral transmittance. Well, and a hat with large fields to protect not only the eyes, eyelids, face, and hair.