If you can not for whatever reason afford to spend sessions facial massage at the expert-cosmetologist, you can try to do a self-massage.
1. Wash your hands with warm water and mild soap or foam.
2. On wet skin, apply a nourishing cream or boiled vegetable oil (preferably olive oil).
3. It is convenient to sit in front of a mirror. Movement should be light and soft, not to delay the skin.
4. It is important to observe the trend - line, which carried out a massage from the middle of the forehead - to the temples, from the nose wings - the temples, from the corners of the mouth - in the middle of the ears, from the middle of the chin - to the ear lobes.
5. If on the forehead a lot of wrinkles, we recommend alternating longitudinal and transverse pats.
6. soaked in salt water with a napkin under his chin beat - it is an excellent remedy for the neck.
7. Around the eye movements made Pincher pads 2nd and 3rd finger on the outer corner of the upper eyelid to the nose and on the inner corners of the eyes of the temples.
8. Self-massage should take 15-20 minutes. After the massage, apply to face and neck nourishing day cream. The frequency of treatments - once a week.