Do you pay attention to your nails? If they are white points, spots or other damage, which means that the organism signals so occurrence of diseases. If you have any problems with the nails, do not ignore it, the sooner you start treatment, the better for you.
And you know what a man needs nails? They serve as a protection tissue on the toes and hands. Healthy nails - a reflection of the internal condition of the body. If a person is healthy, and nails are flat and smooth. But if there is a problem in the body, in most cases it can affect the health of nails. In this case, problems are combined into a single name - onihoz nails.
The disease itself does not get cured. And that nails have become healthy and beautiful, you need to consult a doctor and undergo treatment.
How does a fingernail
Nail plate protects the delicate skin of the fingers on the hands and feet. It has the following elements:
- free edge.
The root is the part of the nail thathidden under the skin. Body - this is the nail plate. A free edge of the nail, this is the part that can be cut with scissors or nail clippers.
The nail grows from the root and lengthened over time. withering body cells constitute the top layer, called the nail plate. The main element of the plate - it's calcium and keratin. The nail is held on the skin cuticle (okolonogtevoy skin).
By the way, the cuticle is an important component in the development of the nail, so it should be cut very carefully and then only in rare cases.
At the point where the nail is connected to the fingertip (the back side) is called the nail bed. Its upper portion of the base is white in color and is called the "hole."
Nails people by nature have a transparent color, but it stains the nail hole and makes it transparent beige.
Nails, as well as the whole body of human needsconstant care and protection. In addition, each of us needs to know that the nails - a weak spot for bacteria. If you do not care for them or do so incorrectly, the plate can be a channel of infection. Therefore, to your health was fine, healingandbodywork recommended to properly care for nails.
On the growth of the nails
Healthy nails "to increase the growth of" justone centimeter, you will need as many as one hundred days! And fingernails grow faster than toe. To nail plate is completely refreshed, it will take about six months.
On her feet nails grow in half slower thanfingers, so for a complete change of plates on the toes will take about twelve months, with a variety of factors can affect the growth rate.
What can affect nail growth rate:
- physical activity of man;
Deviations nail may be caused by fungi orother factors. Consider more fungal diseases. They can "grab" in public places such as the sauna, swimming pool, as well as when wearing someone else's shoes (the sick person) and in contact with the patient. Also mycosis often "love" people with low immunity.
Onychomycosis fungal infection can affect both fingernails and on the legs.
How to recognize:
- the disappearance of the gloss and color of the natural nail;
- on the surface appear yellowish spots in the form of round or bands, they can acquire and grayish-white hue;
- thickening of the plate. It looks like "loose;
- enhanced fragility;
- and exfoliates the surface crumbles;
- if properly care for the nails, the positive result is still not come.
Types of fungal infections
- Onychia - is characterized by inflammation of the tissues surrounding the plate. They pus is formed that destroys the nail.
- Ingrown (incarnation) - when the nail plate bites. Get rid of the disease without treatment is possible, if you learn the rules of care of nails.
- Dystrophy - a serious illness, is characterized by deformation of the nail plate. It may be caused by the growth of malignant cells, therefore an urgent need to consult a specialist.
- The curvature of the plate (onihogrifoz). It arises as a result of tissue damage due to improper care (dirty nails disease). In rare cases, it may be inherited.
- Separation of the plate and bed - manifested in fungal infection, due to the adoption of Medicine (as a side effect), and the use of inexpensive materials at a building.
- Onihomadezis - a disease in which the nail is completely peeled.
- Onychomycosis - nail fungus damage. The plate is stratified, thickens, changes its color.
- Onihoptoz - a disease in which the nail cancompletely destroyed and fall. Frequent reasons - injuries, high fever, syphilis. With early diagnosis and proper treatment can be completely rid of the disease.
- Paronychia - okolonogtevoy inflamed tissue. Caused by fungus or bacteria.
Sometimes the nails can not be changed due to fungal infection. The reasons may be:
- consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- poor nutrition;
- infectious diseases;
- improper care.
Externally, the symptoms can be similar manifestations of the fungal infection, so an accurate diagnosis can only be a specialist - a dermatologist or physician mycologist.
If the nails have acquired a yellowish tint, which may mean the following:
- man smokes a lot;
- had poor circulation;
- misuse of nail care products.
The grooves on the nails indicate:
- poor nutrition;
Burrs may occur due to improper care and nail-biting.
nail disease caused by fungi, treated long. Sometimes good results give no medicine, and folk methods.
How to cure the fungus:
- Oil celandine. Prepare hot water (three liters) and a spoonful of soda. Take a hot bath in a soda solution five to seven minutes, then brush with oil. The nails can be painted in bright yellow color.
- Tar soap or tar. Take a hot bath, rub your feet hard sponge with soap, then soak in cold water and dry with a towel. Now you can spread the skin birch tar or tar soap. Put your feet on the floor (enclose paper) and leave to air baths for a couple of hours. When the tar is slightly absorbed, can be impregnated with the remnants of a paper towel and put on socks. Going to need them for two days, then wash your feet with soap and water and then smear with tar. The shoes or boots on top of the insole, place a thin layer of cotton wool soaked in tar. If you can not buy tar, use soap.
- The fungus can be cured with herbal baths andiodine. They need to do in the evening every day for two months. Make a decoction of celandine herbs, marigold, chamomile, oak bark and salt (two hundred milliliters of water a teaspoon of salt). Keep your feet in a warm bath for twenty minutes and then to dry the nails with a cotton swab, apply iodine. Be prepared for the fact that the treatment will be long. Note that the drug can cause brittleness and dryness of the nail plate.
- A good result for fungal nail gives drug "Mikozan", but to use it on their own is not worth without a prescription.