Slowly back fashion for all natural. This also applies to the nails. Already many causes delight kind of extended artificial claws, so the interiors are increasingly began to offer this service as a gel manicure.
Gel manicure - this is also a form of artificialcoatings, but with him nails look natural. healingandbodywork recommends using Biogel nail not only in salons, but also at home.
What is a bio-gel?
In the mid 80-ies of the last century, scientistsWe developed a special coating for nails, which consists only of natural ingredients. Basically, it is the resin of trees, particularly teak, which is renowned for its sturdy wood. Also contained in the gel protein (about 58%) and calcium, which together form the protective layer. Biogel is absolutely non-toxic, it does not have an acrylic acid, and thanks to this natural nail "breathes" even under layers of gel. It is used for building and for strengthening nails. In principle, gel procedure is the same nail manipulation, but instead nail varnish is applied at the end of the gel. As a result, the nails look completely natural.
The main difference from the gel other means forcapacity that it contains no corrosive components. Therefore it has called Ekogel or silicone, since it is similar in structure to silicone. Capacity can be done at home, but this requires a special UV lamp, under which the gel is polymerised.
Usually Biogel offer those women whoThey withdrew accrued tips and want to have your natural nails. After all, change their nail plates passes long, somewhere in four months. And those who do not want to wait that long, covered with gel nails and they look natural. Or nails for some reason, most health care, exfoliate, and then comes to the rescue too Biogel.
Advantages and disadvantages of bio-gel
The advantage of using it is bio-gel, and no other means for nail greater than the disadvantages. Experts identify such:
- Since bio-gel contains onlynatural ingredients, it is completely safe for health, one might even say that he was in some way and is useful for nails, if you do this procedure regularly, the nails become strong. Also, it does not cause allergies.
- Once accrued nails removed, it would be nice to treat them Biogel and then soft, natural nails again become firm and elastic.
- Biogel does not affect the growth of your own nail, only retains its integrity. It protects the nail from the negative effects of the environment.
- Despite the fact that the bio-gel - the material is verydurable, he at the same time and flexible, so the nails do not break and do not separate from it. Immediately after the procedure, increasing visible results - the nails become smooth and durable.
- To remove the bio-gel, nail is not necessary to file as with other means to build. And even after the bio-gel is removed, the nails look healthy and shiny.
- In the build-up and removal of gel nails do not need a lot of time, which is especially relevant for the modern woman, who can not afford to sit for hours in salons.
Disadvantages in bio-gel a bit, but they also have a place to be:
- Thus, many experts believe that the nailscovered with acrylic is much stronger than those treated with Biogel. Therefore, some women whose profession is connected with the manual work, bio-gel can not come.
- Biogel is slightly soluble in water andthen it will behave like a normal nail, become soft and deformed. Therefore, a correction has to do more often, usually every two weeks.
- Since even with gel nails are soft, then they can not be much increase. So, fans of long nails, this method may not be suitable.
- Procedure nail with Biogel ismore expensive than the same acrylic or shellac. Just as all the accessories for the home building are not cheap, so for the pleasure of seeing beautiful and natural nails have to pay a lot of money.
How to strengthen the Biogel nails at home
Not all women have the ability and freedomtime to visit salons, so it is possible to conduct the procedure and strengthen the nails home. But for this you need a very bio-gel, Bondex for degreasing nails, cotton swabs, nail file with a large abrasive polishing buff, finish gel, which will give your nails a healthy glow, brush, bio-gel which is applied and UV lamp, which is polymerized gel. You can also add here, and different materials for design, but this is optional.
The technique of strengthening nails is not complicated:
- On a cotton swab, apply a little degreaser and treat them the nail plate.
- To remove the shine from the nail, nail file and buff nails grind. Again, wipe degreaser.
- On the entire nail gently apply Bondex and wait until it dries.
- Now we proceed to the application of bio-gel. First, a single layer, it should not be thin. The gel is applied on the end face, and thus the nail is sealed. Now substitute the nail under the lamp and dry a few minutes. Then again plot the gel layer, and again under the lamp, and so three times. The last layer under the lamp lasts longer - about seven minutes.
- At the end of the finish applied to a gel layer and also dried under a lamp.
- After marigold well dried out, they must again be degreased and thus retracts the adhesive layer.
- And the finishing touch - a cuticle oil to be treated.
On average, the procedure takes an hour and a half. Typically, the gel capacity, experts recommend to go to those who have been failed attempts with other materials. But even here there are some nuances. For example, do not advise to do gel build-up women who nails a little twist. One should not forget about the correction, it is usually carried out two weeks after the increase. If you do not make a correction in time, the nail may break. Correction is that the old and the gel is removed with a newly. The best thing to do to strengthen your nails short, so with the help of their grown and organic.
And this time, the top of the gel nothingIt does not need to be applied, because the high-quality work involves the application of bio-gel only. Do not be afraid to ask the Wizard that he uses for the materials, they should be with natural ingredients only.
How to remove bio-gel
The removal of bio-gel to the nail plate is usuallydifficulties arise. First, you need a little sawed surface of the claw to remove his smoothness. It is necessary to quickly disintegrated molecular sieve bio-gel. Thus, no need to file down the nail, as it happens with acrylic.
Next, you need to apply a little cotton padmeans for removing gel, put the nail and strengthen the foil. Fifteen minutes later, the gel on your nails will look like modeling clay, so it is easy to remove. This should be done with the help of a wooden pusher, the part of the cuticle.
After the gel comes off, hands and nails to be treated with a nourishing cream. His nails after the procedure will look beautiful and healthy.