Many readers are familiar seabuckthorn. It can even be found in suburban areas. Since ancient times, this fragrant sour berry has been recognized as healers Tibet, Mongolia and India as a universal tool to help beriberi, wounds, diseases of certain organs and systems. And since 1945 it has estimated and official medicine.
Many readers are familiar healingandbodyworkseabuckthorn. It can even be found in suburban areas. This tree or tall shrub, branches have thorns, and in August-September thickly caked with bright orange berries spherical or oval. The leaves of the plant are narrow and linear, the upper side of the green, and the bottom - silver. Since ancient times, this fragrant sour berry has been recognized as healers Tibet, Mongolia and India as a universal tool to help beriberi, wounds, diseases of certain organs and systems. And since 1945 it has estimated and official medicine. Who do buckthorn oil. His composition, properties, methods of application and will be discussed in this article.
Description and composition of sea buckthorn oil
The Latin name of the drug - Oleum Hippophaes.
The drug isoily liquid with a specific odor and taste. The color may be orange, amber or reddish tinge. Obtained by extraction of sea buckthorn fruit using sunflower oil. Can not extract the mixture of beta-carotene and carotenoids (the most active forms of provitamin A), the amount of tocopherols (vitamin E), chlorophyll compounds, glycerides of oleic, linoleic, stearic, palmitic or other fatty acids. There it folic and ascorbic acids, flavanoids, phospholipids, phytosterols, organic acids (succinic, malic, salicylic), tannins, coumarins. To name some important trace elements iron, boron, silicon, aluminum, manganese, calcium, magnesium, titanium ... scientists found in sea buckthorn 24 mineral vitamins 8 and about 18 amino acids. Moreover, all the components are perfectly balanced and reinforce each other's action, doctors called this phenomenon the term "synergy".
Sea buckthorn oil (packaging and bottle)
This tool can be of plant origin following the healing action:
- stimulates reparative (restorative) processes in the cells of the skin and mucous membranes;
- accelerates epithelialization, granulation, healing of wound surfaces;
- protects from damage and negative external effects of cell membranes;
- inhibits excessive activity of proteases (enzymes) in the stomach;
- has a bracing, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, analgesic, anti-oxidant effect;
- significantly reduces the amount of "harmful" cholesterol and blood lipids;
- It enhances the secretory activity of the cells of the pancreas;
- there is evidence that sea buckthorn oil helps patients to better tolerate chemotherapy for cancer;
- improves blood flow to the eye tissue nutrients lowers intraocular pressure.
Which diseases helpful
Sea buckthorn oil is prescribed by doctors for preventive and therapeutic purposes in such ailments as:
- ulcer, erosive processes in the stomach and duodenum 12;
- atherosclerosis and heart disease;
- complex treatment of gastritis, polyps in the stomach;
- vitamin deficiency, weakened immune system, lack of energy after a long illness;
- low vision, to prevent the progression of cataracts and glaucoma;
- hemorrhoids, scars, fractures and inflammation of the anus and rectum;
- obesity, endotservitsitah and cervical erosion in women;
- stomatitis, periodontal disease, the gums to relieve states of teething children;
- frostbite, diaper rash, burns, chemical and thermal;
- trophic ulcers, eczema, boils, abscesses and chronic nonhealing wound surface;
- surgeons use for fast and smooth seams scarring after surgery;
- rhinitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis;
- in ophthalmology prescribed for eye burns, radiation injuries, defects and injuries of the cornea, keratitis, trachoma, pitting.
Such a useful sea buckthorn oil is still there are contraindications to the use of inside:
- acute forms of inflammation of the gallbladder (cholecystitis), pancreas and liver;
- diarrhea, cholelithiasis;
- increased individual sensitivity of the human body to the constituent components of the oil.
Methods of application inside and externally
- Inside the sea buckthorn oil as a tonic,vitaminizing means in gastroenterology and is assigned one teaspoonful two or three times a day. It is desirable to take the drug for 30 minutes before a meal. Course - 30 days.
- Outwardly the purpose of healing or treating skinpathologies is used for lubrication and bandages. If necessary, pre-purified wound surface from necrotic cells. Dressings changed every day. The course of treatment to continue until granulation.
- In gynecology and proctology used in the form of tampons at night, heavily impregnated with an oily solution. The course is usually from 10 to 12 treatments.
- In ophthalmology recommend burying several times throughout the day.
- When rhinitis and flu can be instilled into the nasal passages or mortgage turundochki with oil for a while. Grease tonsils and throat moistened cotton swab, wound on a stick or tweezers.
- Useful inhalation pharyngitis.
- In dentistry, for the treatment of gums and pulpits make application with the drug.
- can be rubbed into the nail (the bed itself and the plate) To strengthen and improve.
- In cosmetology is used in masks and creams, oftenall for the care of dry skin of the face, hands, neck and feet. There are recipes for hair masks at their loss. After the application of masks and holding on his head, pre-wrapped, perform the procedure are thorough flushing fat composition using the shampoo.
- Our industry produces ready-made toothpastes, creams, balms, lipsticks and shampoos with sea buckthorn oil.
Sometimes these side effects can occur during treatment:
- Some patients complain of ingestion of bitterness in the mouth.
- When instilled in the eye or applied to burns and wounds happens tingling or burning.
- Very rarely allergic reactions intolerance to the drug components.
Form release and storage
At the pharmacy you can buy sea buckthorn oil invials at 50, 100 and 20 ml. Moreover, the bottle is made of dark glass, because it must be stored away from light and in a cool place out of reach of small children. The shelf life can be found on the packaging (cardboard box), usually it is 1.5 years from date of manufacture. Recipe for buying produce is not required.
Is it possible to prepare oil from buckthorn berries at home?
Yes, if you have a rich harvest of sea buckthorn, theprompt one way of making this easy home orange oil. Well washed berries were dried and squeeze the juice from them. It can be used for the preparation of tasty and nutritious drink that reminds children "Phantom" in color, aroma and taste. It suffices to add water and sugar and stir. But the remaining cake to be dried, grind in a coffee grinder. And pour the heated vegetable oil (olive oil or can take sunflower) in a ratio of 1: 1. The oil should cover the cake above 2-3 cm. Capacity cork and place in a closed cabinet in the kitchen. Sometimes it is necessary to shake the composition. Extraction of substances from the meal will last 20 days. Then the resulting orange oil was carefully filtered through several layers of gauze net. Store this medication should be refrigerated.
That such is endowed with healing propertiessea buckthorn oil. It helps to strengthen the body by vitamin deficiency, after lingering illness and serious operation, cure for serious diseases of the stomach, skin and other vital organs. But do not forget, if necessary, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.