Today, beauty salons offer a wide range ofprocedures that help get rid of this unpleasant defect as cellulite. All of them are quite expensive and not available to all. But do not be upset. At home, too, can successfully fight cellulite. A particularly effective tool for this is apple cider vinegar.
The properties of apple cider vinegar
The beneficial properties of this magical productIt is known for a long time. It has been used for medical purposes as a disinfectant, the adsorbent for poisoning and poultices for bruises. The apple cider vinegar contains a huge amount of minerals, which are beneficial to human skin - improve the general condition, bleach, eliminate the age spots, stretch marks and small capillary veins, remove dead skin particles.
Action of apple cider vinegar for cellulite
In addition to all the qualities of apple cider vinegar hasanother property - breaks down subcutaneous fat, thereby helping to get rid of the so-called "orange peel" - cellulite. This effect is achieved due to the fact that the damage to the skin of apple cider vinegar disappears quickly, cooling the surface of the skin. On this body to keep warm, high activity is responsible, as a result of spending more calories.
Cooking apple cider vinegar at home
Apple cider vinegar can be bought at the store, or you can cook yourself, then you'll know for sure in its quality and naturalness.
So, you will need:
- 800 g of apple puree;
- 1 liter of water;
- 100 g of honey;
- 10 g yeast;
- 20 g stale rye bread.
Preparation of apple cider vinegar:
- Peeled and core apples grate or kill the blender to the result you got 800 grams of mashed potatoes.
- Pour the puree into the water, add honey, yeast, bread and mix well.
- Place an open container of gruel in a warm place (from +20 to + 30 ° C) for 10 days, stirring occasionally contents.
- After 10 days, squeeze the juice and pour it into a container with a wide neck.
- Add 5 tablespoons. l. honey, stir and cover with gauze.
- Leave to ferment for another 1.5-2 months at the same temperature.
- When you see that apple cider vinegar is lightened, it can strain through cheesecloth and you can use it.
Anti-cellulite treatments with apple cider vinegar
There are several procedures with the use of apple cider vinegar in the fight against cellulite. Let's speak about the most effective ones.
Rubbing with apple cider vinegar.
One of the easiest ways to fight cellulite with the use of apple cider vinegar - rubbing.
You will need:
- apple cider vinegar - 50 ml;
- water - 50 ml;
- essential oils of grapefruit, tangerine tree, lemon, orange - 2-3 drops.
Stages of rubbing:
- Mix water and vinegar.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil.
- Thoroughly rub the palm resulting composition in problem areas.
Wraps with apple cider vinegar.
By themselves, body wraps are good in the fight against the "orange peel", and apple cider vinegar further enhances the effect, not inferior in its properties wraps offered in beauty salons.
Wrapping test with the addition of apple cider vinegar:
You will need the following products:
- 0.5 cups of apple cider vinegar;
- 0.5 cup honey;
- flour of any kind.
- Mix honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Gradually adding flour, knead not very stiff dough.
- Roll out the dough, put it on the part of the body with cellulite.
- Body wrap with cling film and take cover with a blanket.
- The procedure should last for at least 1 hour, then it is possible to wash off batter in the shower and put on your skin moisturizing cream for body.
wrappings course lasts for 12-14 days at intervals of every 2-3 days.
Wraps sea salt with the addition of apple cider vinegar.
For the procedure, you will need:
- 100 ml apple cider vinegar;
- 100 ml of warm water;
- 2 h. L. sea salt.
Stages of the procedure:
- Dissolve the salt in the water and add the apple cider vinegar.
- Moisten a cotton towels in a solution or chopped pieces of sheets and wrap them legs, thighs, buttocks and stomach.
- On top of towels wrapped with cling film to enhance the effect and take cover with a blanket.
- After 1.5-2 hours, remove the towel and take a warm shower.
- Apply a skin moisturizer for the body.
Wraps with clay, apple cider vinegar and cinnamon.
- 3 tbsp. l. blue or red cosmetic clay;
- 2 tbsp. l. apple cider vinegar;
- 1 h. L. cinnamon.
Stages of the procedure:
- Mix all ingredients and apply the resulting mass to the skin.
- Wrap with cling film and is insulated blanket.
- After 1 hour, remove the film and take a warm shower, then put on a skin moisturizer for the body.
Wraps with tincture of pepper and apple cider vinegar.
As you know, pepper tincture very well enhances the blood circulation of the skin, and with the addition of apple cider vinegar effect is amplified several times.
You will need:
- 50 g of apple cider vinegar;
- egg white, 1 pcs .;
- 50 g pepper tincture;
- 3 tbsp. l. flour.
Stages of wraps:
- Mix apple cider vinegar and pepper tincture.
- Whisk the egg white with a fork, mix it with flour and return to the pepper tincture with apple cider vinegar.
- Apply to problem areas, and wrap up with cling film. Apply makeup to the skin better with gloves to avoid burning from Pertseva tinctures.
- The first wrap should not last more than 15 minutes. For some procedures, bring the length of wrapping up to 1 hour.
- After the procedure is well rinse all the water and apply moisturizer.
Anti-cellulite massage with apple cider vinegar.
As you know, cellulite massage is one of the most effective ways to combat cellulite. You can further enhance its action if the procedure applied in apple cider vinegar.
For the massage you need:
- olive oil - 30 ml;
- Apple Cider Vinegar - 100 ml;
- massage glove.
Stages of the massage:
- Mix apple cider vinegar and olive oil.
- Apply the mixture on the areas with cellulite and carefully massage the skin with gloves for 15-20 minutes.
- After the procedure, take a warm shower and put on a skin moisturizer.
- Repeat massage every other day for 2 weeks. If necessary, repeat 2-3 times a course of massage.
General recommendations for anti-cellulite treatment with apple cider vinegar
In order to bring all the procedures more effective and do not harm the skin, follow these instructions:
- All wrapping procedure should last for at least 1 hour.
- The minimum procedures should last at least 10-15 days at intervals of every 2-3 days.
- You can alternate wraps with massage - 1 day one procedure, the next day another.
- After the procedure, always take warm or douches, and then apply a moisturizing cream.
- During the wrap you can do exercise, this you further enhance the effect of the procedure.
- Before the first wrap and massage withthe use of apple cider vinegar to test it on the skin. To do this, put on the back of your wrist a little vinegar and wait a couple of minutes. In the event of an allergic reaction renounce the use of apple cider vinegar.
Preparation of the skin for anti-cellulite treatments:
Before you wrap and massage using apple cider vinegar, you need to prepare your skin properly:
- wraps and massages can be done only on a clean skin.
- Before wrapping is recommended to peeling of problem zones, to remove some dead skin particles.
- After exfoliating, you can massage the skin for 5 minutes, which will increase the blood flow in problem areas.
Contraindications to wraps and massages with apple cider vinegar
As with any cosmetic procedure, wraps and massage with cider vinegar against cellulite has its contraindications:
- All vessels and heart disease;
- injuries and damage to the skin in problem areas;
- critical days;
- a weakened immune system (the period after the disease);
- skin diseases.
In the fight against cellulite, remember that onlyan integrated approach to the problem will effect. Do not forget about proper nutrition and exercise. Use an additional anti-cellulite lotions and creams. If you will follow all the recommendations, after the first anti-cellulite course with apple cider vinegar you will see amazing results - your skin becomes smooth, elastic, and cellulite is gone.