Cleansing the skin with the help of almond peeling -most popular and effective cosmetic procedure today. The effect of its impact allows to correct some of the problems of the skin, minimizing the risk of damage to the epidermis and providing visible results.
Features almond peeling
Fenoksiglikolevaya acid, which isthe foundation of substance for the almond peeling, obtained by processing of bitter almonds, but because it has all the qualities of fruit ingredients. Compared to the most common glycolic acid, which is found in many cleaning products, almond operates much more delicately, gently scraping the horny layer of the skin and without subjecting it to chemical influences. This feature allows you to use a natural component part of peeling even for highly sensitive, irritable and thin skin, and in some cases, even the epidermis with rosacea. These characteristics, mandelic acid bound molecular size that are not physically able to penetrate the skin depth. healingandbodywork share with your readers all the features of the almond facial treatment.
Advantages cosmetic procedures
- Software pronounced rejuvenating effect, as well as the elimination of minor skin problems - narrowing of pores, improve complexion, smoothing wrinkles;
- no manifestations of irritable at the end of the procedure;
- versatile for both young and aging skin;
- It has no restrictions on the use of a sunny period of the year;
- almond peeling is perfectly safe and does not entail side effects;
- leaves no pigment in the epidermis displays;
- It helps eliminate the symptoms of acne;
- of course is short enough - enough to make 6 to 10 sessions;
- an alternative procedure Face mesotherapy.
The principle of operation of peeling
Cleansing the skin with almond peelingIt belongs to the category of benign superficial exposure procedures which are carried out with the purpose of improvement of the skin. The main active ingredient in the composition of cosmetic weight - fenoksiglikolevaya acid, which is effective keratolytics - chemical component, favoring exfoliation of dead skin particles. Furthermore, mandelic acid is able to provide an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and komedonoliticheskoe, whereby peeling is indicated for use as an alternative to manual cleaning of the face.
Natural components of a positive effect onthe condition of the skin, eliminating defects such as acne, rosacea, and their consequences. In addition, due to the normalization of the functioning of the sebaceous glands, almond peeling universal for all skin types.
Cleaning the face with acid fenoksiglikolevoyIt is an excellent option for the care of aging skin. This contributes to the chemical composition, stimulates the synthesis of elastin and collagen in the intercellular space. As a result - a smooth, tightened skin, with a smooth texture, natural color and vividness.
By virtue of the soft and delicate actions, almond peeling indicated for use as pretreatment of the skin to a more intensive intervention, such as a laser grinding.
Indications for the procedure:
- violation of the skin as a result of suffering a bump acne;
- low tone of the epidermis;
- uneven skin color;
- manifestation of age-related changes;
- violation of the process of microcirculation substances.
Contraindications for purification of mandelic acid:
- infection with the herpes virus;
- personal intolerance fenoksiglikolevoy acid;
- expressed epidermal damage.
The technique of peeling
Due to the fact that the procedure is carried out by acidexposure, it is necessary to consult a dermatologist or beautician about your body's reaction to the active ingredient. The specialist is obliged to make a trial test, during which time the components determine the impact in your specific case. This will avoid unpleasant incidents and not to harm your health. As practice shows, the average skin cleansing procedure by almond peeling takes up to 60 minutes. It is held in such a sequence of actions:
- Preparation of the skin through cleaning, coating or tonic lotion with 10% content of mandelic acid.
- Carrying predpilinga - special actionsa composition containing 5% glycolic, mandelic acid and lactic evenly rubbed into the skin to estimate the potential risk of allergic reactions. Standby time - 2-4 minutes.
- Peeling - applying to the skin peeling mass. This composition should be left on for 15-25 minutes, depending on the type of skin and the expiration time of chilled water rinse.
- Overlaying soothing mask with calendula extract.
Post-peeling skin care
Over the next 24 hours after thealmond peeling often occurs skin dryness. This is a normal reaction of the body, since the active ingredient is still acid, though natural. To eliminate the discomfort is necessary to use a moisturizer that contains lactic acid, collagen or algae extract. It is also desirable to make the mask from said components.
In the following 48 hours, use a fattycream formulations, preferably containing shea butter, aloe or hyaluronic acid. This is the most calm and moisturize the skin. If getting to the open sun rays inevitably - also use a sunscreen that has a degree of 30 SPF.
Sometimes experts advise a coursepeeling for 8 sessions, intervals between treatments at 10 days. This arrangement will allow the passage of peeling skin cleansing combined with taking vitamins or antioxidants, that has a positive effect on cell regeneration and strengthens the immune system.
Almond cleansing at home
If there is no time or financial abilitydesire to visit a beauty salon, you can carry out the procedure without leaving their homes. However, it is not recommended to use a professional for the first time 30% solution of mandelic acid, as caution is not superfluous. Start practice with 5-10% of the mixture so as not to damage the skin.
Buy mandelic acid can bebeauty salons and shops selling cosmetics professional. Be sure to buy a soothing mask or cream, as the discomfort and discomfort after the procedure will still be forced to such a purchase, so buy everything at once.
In order to prepare the composition of the almond peeling, you need:
- The juice of fresh aloe - 2 tbsp. l.
- The ground oat flour - 2 tbsp. l.
- Water - 2 tbsp. l.
- Lavender essential oil - 8 drops.
- Almond oil - 1 tbsp. l.
- Kaolin - 1 tbsp. l.
- Finely frayed almonds - 2 tablespoons. l.
Recipe mask is simple: Pour warm water of 70 ° C crushed almonds, oatmeal and kaolin, and enter the resulting mass aloe juice with almond oil. Allow the solution to cool completely, then add the contents of lavender oil. Peeling were ready!
Apply the mask to cleansed face no more than 2 times a week, leaving on the skin for 15-20 minutes. It is also recommended not to sunbathe in the first 3-4 days after the peel.
And remember that the faster the effect will disappear as quickly as it had appeared. Pawn proper and safe recovery of the skin - in a gradual and moderate result.